See the ROI
Decontaminates n95 masks
- 254nm UVc light quickly disinfects
- N95 masks and small PPE
- Fits on a counter or nurse’s station
- Deploy several across your campus
- Decontaminate masks at point of use
- Lightweight and portable
- Disinfects variety of mask types
- No exposure hazards to your personnel
- Safety switch stops lamps when door opens
- H: 11” x W: 17” x D: 17”
- 120VAC outlet
”We designed, developed, and verified the N9500 for Parkland hospital, working with their Infection Prevention team.
Why it Matters
COVID-19 created dramatic demand for N95 masks, threatening hospitals around the world. Masks are scarce and expensive.
Reuse your masks several times. Cut your mask costs dramatically.
Centralized mask processing is clumsy and error prone. Unnecessary transporting and excessive handling add risk.
Your N9500 is with you on the front lines. Disinfect your mask in a few minutes when and where you need one.
How it Works
IMPORTANT: EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT NEEDS. CONSULT PEER REVIEWED LITERATURE TO ESTABLISH CYCLE TIMES AND REUSE COUNTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
What You Get